Documents presenting the methodology and an example of its application are provided below. Furthermore, the Swiss PMP maps can be downloaded as PDF files and raw data. Information on the scientific background of the CRUEX++ methodology and the PMP maps are provided as well.
Description of the methodology.
The application of the methodology is demonstrated for a particular case.
Swiss PMP maps
The Swiss PMP maps are provided both as PDF files and raw data.
CRUEX++ thesis and papers
Publications providing the scientific background of the CRUEX++ methodology.
- Development of a methodology for extreme flood estimations in alpine catchments for the verification of dam safety (PDF)
- Relevance of the correlation between precipitation and the 0 °C isothermal altitude for extreme flood estimation (PDF)
- Abschätzung von Extremhochwassern bei Talsperren nach der Methode CRUEX++ (PDF)
- New Approach to Identifying Critical Initial Conditions for Extreme Flood Simulations in a Semicontinuous Simulation Framework (PDF)
- Swiss Rainfall Mass Curves and their Influence on Extreme Flood Simulation (PDF)